7.Finish up. Now you're done! Just apply mascara to your upper eyelashes and you're doll-like.
- If your face isn't any paler after you add your base, try getting a color that is one or two shades lighter than you usually wear.
- Make sure your blush is in a circle. The circle makes it more doll-like. Even if it's not that bold on your face, the pale-pink circle does add the effect you're looking for.
- Act young and innocent, but not immature when wearing the make-up. That would make you even more doll-like.
- You can wear blue or green contacts if you like. A lot of Victorian dolls have crystal blue colored eyes.
- Natural looking false eyelashes can make your upper eyelashes really pop. Add them if you would like to.
- Adding a plain bow to your hair adds some cute child-like and some doll-like flair.
- Twiggs take practice.
- Don't allow your blush to be too dark. Think pale and light.
- If you don't have a steady hand when you do the twigs under your bottom lash line, it might look silly if the twigs are crooked, or not space correctly.
- This might look slightly silly in public. But if you have high confidence, go for it! The doll look is a really good idea for photo shoots and costume parties etc.
- Dont get offended if people laugh or say mean things if you do go out in public like this, it is quite extreme for most places.
TIPS FOR YOU
Things You'll Need
- Powder base or powder foundation
- Pale pink blush
- A medium or dark red/pink lip color (gloss, lipstick, etc.)
- A CoverGirl Cover-Up stick (if you have pimples, zits, etc.)
- White eyeliner
- Shimmery/highlighting blush
- Black liquid eyeliner (stick eyeliner also works)
- Regular black eyeliner